Consumer Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Notwithstanding our statutory liability, particularly under the Consumer Protection Act 1987, Triple A Import GmbH Am Lenkwerk 3, 33609 Bielefeld, Germany (hereinafter "we" or “us”) hereby grants a guarantee on the products sold by us in accordance with the following consumer guarantee terms and conditions.
Your statutory rights and remedies in relation to the products, specifically arising from the Consumer Rights Act 2015, remain unaffected.
1. Personal Scope
The present guarantee refers to products sold by us to consumers (hereinafter also “guarantee holders”) via our online shop or by third parties in retail trade.
2. Guarantee Period, Subject of the Guarantee
The guarantee is valid for a period of 15 years and takes effect at the time of expiration of the statutory limitation period for breaches of contract in the respective state in which the buyer has his residence. The guarantee refers to products of the “Satisfyer” brand (hereinafter referred to as "products"), which have been purchased from us against payment, but not to replacement products, which have been made available to the guarantee holder as replacement equipment in fulfilment of our obligations under our statutory liability for defects or under this guarantee.
3. Guarantee Case
Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, we guarantee to the guarantee holders that the products sold by us will not have any
material or manufacturing defects in accordance with the state of the art in science and technology at the time of manufacture and any malfunctions based thereon during the guarantee period pursuant to clause 2.
The following products are not subject to this guarantee:
· massage oils,
· care and cleaning products (such as disinfectants, powder, etc.),
· promotional items,
· satisfyer One Night Stand,
· if applicable, rechargeable batteries included in the scope of delivery,
The guarantee does not cover damage and/or malfunction of the products caused by
· improper and/or inappropriate use and care of the products, including further use after the occurrence of the guarantee case
· the use of accessories other than original accessories
· use of force and other environmental influences
· repairs or attempted repairs or modifications by persons who have not been commissioned by us within the scope of fulfilling our obligations under a contract, our statutory liability for defects or the guarantee
· external changes due to wear and tear or damage caused by accidents
4. Scope of the Guarantee
In the event of a guarantee case, we will, at our discretion, replace the product or, if you purchased the product through the website www.satisfyer.com, refund the purchase price. Further claims, in particular for compensation for benefits of use (interest) or damage that did not occur to the product itself, are not covered by the guarantee.
In the event of a replacement, we will deliver the replacement product at our expense and risk to the delivery address provided by the guarantee holder. The replaced product becomes our property upon delivery of the replacement product.
5. Conditions of the Guarantee
A case under the guarantee may only be brought forward under the following conditions:
· presentation of the original proof of purchase
· the product is used and maintained in accordance with its intended purpose and in an orderly manner, in particular exclusively for the intended purposes according to the manufacturer's operating instructions and in compliance with the applicable safety precautions.
· the product will be sent properly packaged in accordance with the provisions of Section 6 in order to check the warranty case and, if necessary, to provide the services under the warranty promise.
The guarantee holder reserves the right to prove that the events described in the previous sentence are not causally related to the occurrence of a guarantee case.
6. Notification Requirement and Processing of the Guarantee Case
The guarantee holder must notify a guarantee case in text form (e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail) within one month after the guarantee holder has or should have acquired knowledge of the guarantee case.
We are entitled to commission third parties to examine the guarantee case and, if necessary, to provide the services under the guarantee. In this case, these are considered to be our vicarious agents. A claim to an examination of the guarantee case or provision of the services by a specific service shop may not be made.
The guarantee holder shall send the product with all accessories to us or to a service shop named by us at his/her own expense and risk for the purpose of checking the guarantee case and, if applicable, rendering the services under the guarantee. In order to avoid damage during transport, we recommend that the product be sent in its original packaging and with all packaging components if possible. If necessary, use a protective external packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, you should use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against damage during transport. Please note that failure to comply with these modalities will lead to losing any claims under the guarantee.
In case of returning the product, you will have to bear the costs of the return.
If, when the product is sent in, the conditions for a claim under the guarantee conditions according to point 5 are not met, the guarantee holder shall bear the costs incurred by the examination of the product sent in, insofar as the absence of a guarantee case was clearly and apparently recognizable to the guarantee holder.
In guarantee cases, the product must be sent to the following address together with the original proof of purchase
B+S GmbH Logistik und Dienstleistungen, Terminal 2 Retourenannahme, Triple A Sales GmbH, Fuggerstraße 17, D-33689 Bielefeld, Germany
7. Territorial Scope
The guarantee is only valid within Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain and the United Kingdom.